For More Services, Scroll Here
Canine Behavior Modification Services
1. Contact us at 559-797-4343. Fill out a questionnaire over the phone or via email
2. Emily Scott will provide a free phone consultation regarding the issues you are having with your dog
3. Emily may arrange a direct in-home assessment of your dog’s behavior issues
4. Emily will develop an Individual Action Plan (IAP) for your family and your dog and a timeline for behavior management and resolution.
5. Emily will provide follow up phone call and/or direct visit(s) to ensure progression of IAP.
Netricks CMS News
May 17, 2013